Saturday, April 21, 2007

PECKPOST

Well friday was mixed day. Woke up 4 times during that night and that made me really blur and irritable in the morning. And that (along with other factors like basic stupidity) probably resulted in me messin up my gp compre. Like I think I'm getting...0 for aq because I didn't answer the question. Right after was econs test which I think I could have done better for. Yeah everyone was like crowding out! did joo say crowding out? and I was thinking hot dam what in teh blue gaylord hell is crowding out. Gratz peck on not reading lecture notes.

Well after that had RAP. It was pretty good. The NUS american professor with iq of 825 was quite set on pwning groups and showing off his intelligence. Quite successful I might say. His style is as such. This point in yur presentation sucks this is why it sucks. Okie dokie whats yur comment on the suckiness of the point -__-. He tried to pwn lip with a minor point and lip gave smokey answer of doom.

After that since lip tricked smood and tanneh into thinking i was not going out to buy stuff with them, I went out with xy to j8 to eat. Yeah we talked and stuff.

Jazz was ok. Saxaphonist and flautists were a nice addition, though I would have liked to see hyqel guitar hero play more. Some of the j1s are also quite weak. Cher was great though. I liked that she had chosen songs that were a bit more mainstream (even though it was a jazz concert), and overall I think she was one of the smoother performers. Yeah after that she was mobbed with flowers. I thought sara should have played more songs though. It's like after one song it was like WTF SHES GONE ALREADY?

Oh wells. Mixed day as I said

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home