Wednesday, April 18, 2007

lippost

Found this really cute video floating around thought I'd share it. Like the part when the police and the fat bloke start dancing around and he's like lalala I don't give a shit. Should be a familiar song to most of you, like the slow part with no instrumentals at all 'cuz that's kinda the attitude that will get you over any damn thing really. If everyone else is happy, then I guess you should too and tell yourself to stuffit. Nicepart lyrics below, deedeedeedeedee and that's ooookaaay...



And it's okay if you have go away
Oh just remember the telephone works both ways
And if I never ever hear them ring
If nothing else I'll think the bells inside
Have finally found you someone else and that's okay
Cause I'll remember everything you sang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home