Monday, April 16, 2007

PECKPOST

Hello. Today was a tiring day. I didn't sleep well again..woke up about 3 or 4 times during the night. So I was a bit cranky and pmssy in school. But then again who isn't on mondays. Math was really boring. Klubber teo has gone for reservist and at the moment we have this guy who tries real hard, but unfortunately is quite dry and uninspiring.

And then the rest of the day was going through the motions really. Hate physical geog, love human geog, OK with econz, OK with p lit. Then after that I got utterly trollsmashed for h3 drq. My ass was totally handed to me on a platter. A 7/30 annihilation. Yeah 7/30 is probably like saying: "boi, you might as well go and eat shit now". Anyway sometimes for crap like this you just gotta laugh it off. That's exactly what I did, and anyways I didn't know jack about the drq topic (self-assurance/comforting ftw).

So after that academic spanking for h3, went to run with annliang and rayner. Yeah it was ok. Then went to work out a bit in the gym. Some of the guys there have biceps the size of my thighs. Which are gigantinormous.

Oh well I'm tired, that's why Im bullshitting so much today. Okbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home