Friday, April 13, 2007

ah well horrible day today. 1) b for pw 2) dropped my phone and got its frontscreen cracked 3) ms ng pangsehed us again 4) maths tution for the first time 5) pe was no fun 6) got soaked running to PE in the storm. close this now if you dont like reading rants.

i was just about to put today behind me when i get reminded how every bloody thing counts for your scholarship and how thats like the most important piece of crap in the entire world to get. like wow how does an effing b or a in pw matter when certain w****s already have testiomonials shiny enough to burn your eyes out at a glance (oh yea im jealous, but so are you, but you take comfort anyway in knowing that you're not a w****, unless you are one, then you shouldn't be reading this blog and should be heading off to find more things to w**** for). why not look at napfa grade and my stupid h1 chinese grade as well and tell me how I already blew it thanks. how many times do you want to remind me of the million arbitrary things that go into determining whether you manage to step into that interview room or not, and whether you have anything to show of it at the end? making it any better? i dont think so, so let me forget what i havent got so i can remember the things that i do have yea?

k whatever im going to listen to some norah jones. grats to all the As

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home