Saturday, November 25, 2006

PECKPOST

Well today was a rather boring day. The church sermon was good though.

Hmm from what I've been reading, Apocolypto is a really good movie. Apparently the visuals are epic and beautiful (and of course violent), and overall its a real experience. Of course I dont expect to be able to see this, because I pretty much anticipate an M18 rating at the very least because of the gore. I mean Mayans like give new meaning to like 'eat yur heart out' -_-

In other news, I was listening to a Katharine Mcphee song leak with much trepidation, and my fears were aggravated into a sputter of disgust. Allow me to explain my initial queasiness. The song is called 'Open Toes' and that title SURELY DOES NOT INSPIRE CONFIDENCE. What in the blue hell? Although I could roughly pre empt it to be a raunchy song (anything other genre...and I can't imagine), how in the world are toes remotely sexy, or like erotic????!?!?

Next up: The lyrics.

Open Toes

I’ve been needing a girls night out
I got nothin’ but hand-me-downs
I need a quick fix to make these clothes hotter
No matter what it is, a girl’s gotta
The pedicure, white tip french
Those legs don’t make no sense
I’m not rich but I bought a diamond anklet
Keep it on, it goes with my outfit

Hey, let’s go
If they’re not too high, too low
I’ll take them home
In purple, red, or gold
Cause I know, them boys
They like those open toes

Jeans all black,
Hair slicked back,
Baseball cap
Still cute in my open toes
Mini skirt, feet don’t hurt
Just a flirt
Too cute in my open toes
Work or play, night or day
Do my thing
Too cute in my open toes

Never too many open toes
A girl needs plenty open toes
Ohh, ohh, ohh
Ohh, ohh, ohh
Ohh, ohh, ohh


These are like the worst lyrics ever apart from Kevin Federline's Popozao. AND NO YOU NOOB BOYS SO DONT JUDGE GIRLS BY THEIR DAMN TOES. I mean like try not to have corns and stuff but really other than that its just weird and fetish-like.

So like check out the song demo man. Pseudo Klubber sia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home