Wednesday, November 22, 2006

PECKPOST

Hello. Nothing much happened today. Slept quite a bit.

Anyway I'm bloody happy princess hours is over on channel u AND that it's been replaced by a really crappy celestial serial. Can finally watch sportscenter at 7.30.

Lip and zhenghong are coming over tmr to watch RHCP at Slane Castle DVD. Very cool. Chilli Peppers along with U2 stage great shows and have like the most rabid fans in the world. So looking forward to that.

On a completely different sidenote, I don't know how many people actually find Daily Show with Jon Stewart funny because of the political context but I absolutely love it. I love the chemistry between stephen colbert and jon stewart and steve carrell. I love Even Stevphen!!!!!! I LUV THIS SHOW WOO!

Anyway I haven't been youtubing much today so I'll just leave you with this old weird video of New Order's True Faith. Love the song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home