Saturday, November 18, 2006

PECKPOST

Well since my dad will be away during christmas period (fishing), my mum asked if I wanted to go anywhere overseas this hols. Well I told her I wasn't interested in any asian country to be honest, which in this case rules out everything she was thinking about. In fact I'm not interested in going anywhere.

Hmm I'm not sure why I feel so reluctant to go. For one, I don't dig guided tours. For two, its tiring to holiday. You don't necessarily recharge. Thirdly, its too late. If you had asked me to go overseas in the incipient stages of the hols, maybe I would have considered because after all, all it takes the place of are weeks of mindless self-indulgence. I can only think of one place where I would like to go, and that's USA, but that is obviously off the cards. Such holidays are for the entire family, and like happen once in a decade.

Yeah one more thing, my mum is so shrewd about holidays that she expects something in exchange for them. It irritates me when she says stuff like "oi holiday already, when we get back must work very hard ah????!?!?!?!"

Well my dad's going fishing on some huge, opulent boat - a trimaran to be technical. Fishing is totally a Baby Boomer pastime. I honestly have no patience for it, and being the pseudo clean-freak that I am, what irks me more than fish guts on my shirt and raw bait in my hands? The last time I went to a big kelong I hooked the damn kelong instead of the fish lol. At first its like omg i gots a whopper! then like no shit some spoiler comes and tells me I hooked a wooden pillar.

Was rotating between federer-nadal match just now and mtv trash. Haha I love watching wildboyz and Viva la bam. White trash that actually achieved the american dream, with an utter disregard for authority and of course the insane stunts. Its badass entertainment.

Yeah and this is the video for supergrass' Alright. Totally slacker ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home