Tuesday, August 21, 2007

PECKPOST

Hello life has been rather boring. Btw I did pass my napfa after all, but by the skin of my teeth. My mum wrote in a letter and the HOD went to clear up all the lies that were going on. So based on this misunderstanding and our efforts over the months they decided to pass us. Yeah so thank god after all? I guess, though I still don't get how he works.

Yeah I just felt such relief when the whole saga was over. Yeah I was already way past the exhilaration stage (I felt that on friday morning). Just felt a huge weight slip off me shoulders. Anyways had KFC today with wally and rayner. Mmmm zinger + chikan for the first time in like 4, 5 months? And damn calories tasted good.

Oh well nothing else. My life is a bore. Need to start mugging for h3 soon. JSTOR Whoring ftl.

HOMG I AM SO UNINERETSING


I was gonna post up 2 videos, but this one is so funny and retarded that it deserves centre-stage all to itself.

THE BLOODHOUND GANG - THE BAD TOUCH (DISCOVERY CHANNEL SONG). THIS IS FUNNY SHID. LISTEN TO LYRICS LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home