Friday, August 17, 2007

PECKPOST

hello. After I passed 2.4km this morning and revelled in jubilation, I got a shock sms in the afternoon telling me I need to retake my entire napfa. Apparently some things were not allowed, and some external factors voided the run. I'm too tired mentally and physically to elaborate about it because it's just been an emotional rollercoaster. Everything got turned on its head and my emotions got fucked with big time. I'm just really frustrated and unhappy with the situation, because this entire napfa thing is just taking so much out of me...and I don't even mean that in an angsty way.

And I don't know. I thought God was doing me a favour that I totally didn't deserve by giving me such great conditions, and such a lenient teacher, such a fortunate break, and a PB for 2.4. At least for me I thought there is no way I could have gotten so lucky without a bit of divine assistance. And after my run I was thanking him so many times. And now I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home