Sunday, August 19, 2007

PECKPOST

Hello. Well I was kinda over my suicidal angst by friday night lol. I'm never the type to get too depressed over things. My mum has to call up the school to enquire about this bullshit. She'll probably try to make a case for me and whatever.

Friday night the family went to Taste Paradise. The gourmet food was lovely as usual (double boiled superior sharks fin with 20 cm spring onion roll WTF) but not quite as good as the first time. Definitely diminishing returns. Yeah I was quite crabby at the start but I'd cheered up at the end because there's nothing like great food and great company like my sis. Both of us laughed our asses off for 10 minutes in the car at a really bad joke my dad made. It's like he thought he was so funny but we were actually rofling at how unfunny it was, and how he thought it was so funny. Just totally different wavelengths.

Then on Saturday we went to Crystal Jade in holland village for lunch which again was pretty good. Wah liew the century egg porridge is gaylord nice. And the crunchy you char kuay was even nicer. My sis was saying instead of the dish congee with you char kuay there should be a dish called you char kuay with congee, where you put a bitta porridge on a huge you char kuay.

And then today for lunch we went to Lim Seng Lee South Buona Vista duck rice. Best duck rice ever imo. It's probably the only restaurant where I can eat the rice on its own. And the tofu is godlike. And the duck is godlike. And the impish old man who counts your money in 5 seconds is godlike too. Mmm. Oh well need to run tomorrow.

And here's AYO TECHNOLOGY (SHE WANTS IT) by 50 cent and JT. What a retarded title. Nobody quite gives a dime about 50, but JT is hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home