Monday, July 23, 2007

Lippost - Inc rant please ignore if you'll get offended/are someone im talking about/dont feel like reading rants
You have so been warned k thnx

Hmmm long time since I've done any serious post about what's been going on ATM. Other than a few constants that really make everything easier, school is, honestly and frankly, being a bitch.

Now, where shall I start? I guess a few others and i have been completely suckered into paying monies for waste of time when 1) we dont have time 2) read 1 3) we are of course obliged to go because opinions dont matter on a personal level but do on a whore level 4) there isn't anyone i want to support? so yea? 5) i dont feel like fulfilling someone else's obligation after foolishly promising to fill seats with people. I doubt you have any idea about wtf you're doing to some people, so please continue to think that everything's perfect and that it is great because clearly my two best friends are the epitome of perfect. That said, I do feel sorry for the people actually working for it 'cuz you didn't have to take this shit.

I also don't really have a person's superiority shoved in my face 24/7? It's funny how everyone has this affinity towards celebrity, everything you hear, even useless random nonsense i guess has to revolve around a couple of people and there seems to be this strange compulsion to associate oneself with whoever. Like it lets you glean something off whoever. Or maybe it's just me yea? Maybe that's the reason why i like trashtalking so much, becuz hell yea all of you can stuff your perfect face up your ass kthnx. Talking to ms today was reassuring, cuz it's some comfort to know that things are unfair, though it's in a sense still escapist and resentful. But whoever said being escapist and resentful is a crime? Yeaaaa.

On a more appreciative note, thanks to whoever who bothers to listen to me shittalking or rant or random nonsense in general it does mean alot to me. Tmr shall be cupcake making day at nyx's house! Please order cupcakes because I SO have a part in making them. But really do buy some they're good :) And we're staying up till late to get them done so :) Simpitis plzz :)

And becuz happynooblet is a site dedicated to talking shit about everything in general, the word of the day is :
W H O R E A G E
Woot. I think megatron is coming to school tomorrow :). Peck bring ur camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home