Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lippost

Becuz peck is shovin his PLEASE BLOG ass in me face I feel obliged. I havent got megatron yet im waiting for him to fly throught the window one day. Ill bringhim to school and shoot the people i dont like with missiles and lazers and claws. Ill transform into a spaceship and fly away so i dont have to do a levels. I m bored but i need to do h3. Im gonna fail napfa peck is going to pass. Im going to look back on these days 10 years from now and chuckle to meself about how strangely nice things are at the moment. I will eat some cookie. I ate too much today. I didnt eat dinner as a result. I havent used me ipod in about 1030193 years. I has appeared many times in this post. I challenge peck to cnc3 but he is coward. I is mug more. Bi Bi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home