Wednesday, July 18, 2007

PECKPITIESPOST

Hello. I still suck at fitness. I was telling lip and tanneh today that conventionally 1 + 9/10 + 8/10 = 2 7/10 but in pullup lingo thats still MOFO ONE. That blows hard. And it's frustrating too because I've been training like I'm on crack or sth. Plus this diet thing initiated by wally has been mind-raping me because all I can think of is fooooood. Like during math lect I'll think about fish n chips and during econs I'll think about waffles or something else that makes me salivate. Today wally and I were discussing what we were gonna do if we passed and I was like I'm gonna eat a zinger meal and a 3 piece chicken meal from kfc to reward meself. And there is a certain irony in that because even if I fail I'll probably eat it anyhow because it doesn't matter anymore and I'm hungry lol. Another cruel irony in this is that I'm not exactly losing weight. My metabolism is...oh sweet mother...how do I even describe it. It's non-existent. Ah how I rail again and again at the heavens!

Ok selfpitiesrant over. I shall eat air and pretend its a souffle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home