Monday, July 16, 2007

Lippost

School's been really tiring these days, one or two things to be happy about, the rest generally a piece of shit. Now I guess i've settled back into the minor mugging routine and not-having-anything-to-look-forward-to mood, which could be worse honestly. Though sometimes i get tired of telling myself that things "could be worse" why cant they just be damn freaking impossible to be better? QQ.

Coldplay - Green Eyes


I was trolling through me emo coldplay songs and found this little beauty. Ignore (or stare at) the stupid video, I like this song alot! Chorus:

Green eyes, you’re the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who, tried to deny you must be out of their mind

Am sort of lacking motivation atm to do much, so im just pulling myself along doing me best to not suck at stuff. Hope life's been kind to everyone somehow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home