Thursday, July 12, 2007

PECKPOST

Hmm hello. Well I think this is a kinda limbo period between the cts and prelim studying where people are either finishing up their h3 or at best doing some non-intensive studying. Well I'm trying (I say again, trying) to do the latter while also concentrating on my fitness. Been doing a variety of fitness workouts with wally. Our latest endeavor is the lose-weight scheme where we run for 20+ minutes at talking pace because one of the pe teachers said it is at this pace that fat is burnt. I hope he's not crapping us because we look kinda dumb and nooby running so slowly. But anyway we ran a surprising 9 rounds today. Wally also insists we need to halve our carbo intake everyday -_-. Just yesterday I was coerced into throwing away half my wantanmee.

I often wonder whether the gamble will pay off.. all this holiday training to a reasonable extent compromised some of my ct grades (though they were decent this time round). Even now its taking up chunks of my time. If the gamble doesn't pay off, well I could end up getting nowhere ie napfa fail, grades that could have been better. I think lip pretty much didn't gamble on passing napfa and he raped the cts. I ain't saying that I would rape the cts if I didn't do training but I could have scored better. Like in math or sth. Just a passing thought that passes by everyday lol.

And anyway on to unhealthier things! Tonight we made a coffee flavoured tiramisu - alcoholic no less! I think we put too much - you'll understand when I make the full post with pictures.

TIRAMISU


And heres a chinese song by chinese king of RnB David Tao. Liu Sha aka Quicksand. Xy actually recommended this song to me coz he's some chinese RnB connoisseur. I thought the chorus was really nice and the song was real smooth. Give it a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home