Wednesday, May 23, 2007

PECKPOST

Hello. GP was ok I guess. I must pray for Mr. P to have mercy.

After that went to macs with lip ray and al. It was quite fun to talk crap haha. AL is soo unfun lol. PLUS he screwed up his passport size photo. Yeah after that went back to school. Slacked for a while before heading off to Choa chu kang for the rugby final. Why at CCK I don't know. It's freaking desolate, with all the orchid farms and stuff.

Rugby final was a real thriller. RJ went from 0-3 to 5-3 to 5-10 to 10-10 to 13-10. The final 3 points were in sudden death extra time. Brilliant stuff. I thought AC missed a great chance to take the match when they scuffed an easy penalty towards the end. Everyone had their breath held there. RJ was guilty of missing a slew of penalties and conversions as well. I think both sides were quite balanced. RJ had terrible lineouts, AC didn't have such a great scrum. Both were good in general. Oh well. I guess it was worth the trip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home