Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lippost

HOORRAYYY my blogger works. I realised that thousands of singnet users have been facing this stupid problem, just change www.blogger.com/post-create.g blabh lbah to www2.blogger.comblahbalbh and it all work sagain yay.

Alright havent blogged for ages (the past week). Stuff's pretty alright at the moment, after history and SATs and econs tests things arent so stressy anymore, so I have time to catchup on evil neglected areas (no not life, other work). Dance night was alright, read peck's post for my opinion it more or less sums it up.

Lets see what happened last week that i remembered hmm... Faustus moofee, EU thing, CIP, KFC outing lewl bread in pocket double lewl ummmm. I think the week really has been a blur but i dont recall anything particularly annoying, and the people around me really have been making school alot better. I think I'll go do sum work now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home