Monday, May 14, 2007

PECKPOST

This weekend was pretty hellish. Had lots of tuition and lots of work to do. I still got my naps, and I went for dance night, but apart from that it was really rushed. In fact I skipped church. I owe the big man.

Anyway stuff I'm looking forward to this week include

1) Buying Minutes to Midnight. I'm getting special edition if there is. I got to say I love most of the songs on the album (yesh I've heard the leak), but a few are a bit mehhh. Meteora was a bit like that and I loved that album anyways.

2) Inter vs Roma Italian Cup Final 2nd leg at San Siro. First leg scoreline 2-6 inter is raped

3) Thursday soccer lesson. Annliangs 1337 tactics are now: Making rayner and peck mark xy -__-. Xy behold my badminton quikfeet and my underhanded bodychecks! That is if I can catch you in the first place.

4) The weekend!

Oh yeah here's Rihanna's video for Umbrella. It's smoking hot. Apparently the lyrics have another level of sexual connotations as well. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home