Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lippost

Hello this is not good 'cuz I skipped church again :( just so I could guarantee two weeks in a row next week. :( :( :(. Perhaps that is the reason why I've been horrendously pissy/angsty lately oh well I shall do me own little bible reading at home kwakwakwa. I think if the Benny Hinn guy smited me I would implode instantly or something hahahaha. I miss my angel :(.

Apart from that today was quite a pleasing Sunday, you know, the kind of Sundays where you just stay at home and catch up with all the stuff you've been planning to do (mostly work), and waste a couple of hours doing useless but immensely fulfilling things. Normal days are so hard to come by this year so I like them when they do come.

Peck buy cnc 3 I need more noobs to stomp after beating brutal comp.

Dogs by Damien rice



I love the lyrics they make no sense

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home