Wednesday, April 11, 2007

PECKPOST

Well today the Finger Players came to perform some play about the Japanese Occupation. I thought it was okayy, had some subtle NE messages. Nothing was new about the storyline, though I laud their effort to act out some of the struggles with their loyalty. Not much else though. I thought in the Q and A they didn't answer very clearly why they used puppets in the first place, and what different dimensions the puppets add to the play. Coz frankly sometimes using the puppet seems a little retarded. No idea why they kept interchanging between human and puppet (apart from practical purposes) during the main reenactment of the play either. Kinda novel idea to use cardboard figurines for the interview though.

On another note I think I owe my lit grade to suang wijaya teh godlike selfless lit tutor and well, god himself. At least for me, it's just a little too out of the blue to attribute this to any real improvement in actual lit skillz. Oh well hohum Ill take it anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home