Wednesday, December 06, 2006

PECKPOST

Well I stayed up to watch the champs league match between FC Barcelona and Werder Bremen and I have to say Barca's first half performance was sheer class. I cannot believe they are still so good without Samuel Etoo and Lionel Messi. Ronaldinho = Genius. Period. Fell asleep sometime in the second half.

Anyway my other aim was to watch Inter-Bayern highlights. Inter managed to grab a draw at the death, which was a rather credible result considering half the first team was rested, zlatan was the lone striker, and it was at the Allianz Arena in Munich. Rather sore that the team lost their 11 match winning streak. Oh well finishing second isn't that bad. I'd rather face chelsea than barca.

Had a decent math tuition at 11. And in the evening the guys came to fix up the new TV! Now you may be asking exactly what's wrong with my old tv, since I can still watch matches on it. Well the colour is really screwed up. This red coloured static keeps buzzing incessantly all around the screen, outlining every single thing. I have to turn the colour of my tv to a near black and white shade just to watch stuff. Rather drab imo.

So the new TV is like a flat-screen plasma that can have high-def. Its cool. We're gonna change the SCV blackbox because we are still using the ancient one from 5 years ago and its messing up the TV quality a little and causing unecessary lag.








Pomegranate!















Mango!















Chef!



Ah anyway I'll be going to Malaysia from the 15th to 18th Dec and then my Malaysian relatives are coming down from the 23th to 27th or sth.

Anyway cher tells me her brother has gotten Tom Yum Goong PC game. Hi cher if you read this pls tell your brother to burn in on a cd for me so I can participate in bone-breaking action as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home