Saturday, December 02, 2006

PECKPOST

Helllllo people THIMUN is over.

Well I gotta be honest, I'm rather reluctant to participate in MUNs anymore. First time is always good for experience, but to be frank I suck at it really bad. I think over things too slowly. Maybe because I wasn't prepared enough.

And I find the bureaucracy and technicality of it kinda boring. I don't mind listening in for like two hours, but 7 hours of this? Maybe not. And noobie delegates like me feel ultra scared of participating when there are dominators from beijing and shanghai international school. Lip would probably feel differently,though, since he's a floor whore ^^

Anyway it was a pretty decent experience. Did learn a lot about it. Also learnt that UN can be damn anal and nitpicky.

And last night was the dinner and dance at the Zoo! Pretty badass. Lip and I were trying to spot the most ostensibly slutty girl, and some did come close to a degrading OMFG rating. Food was good, queues were super-long. Waffles and Ice-cream FTW plx!

Oh yeah I almost walked into the girls toilet. Because the toilet is tribal decor so like from the outside it looks like another pathway. So I accidentally took one step into the girls toilet and the girl was 'omg you are in teh girls toilet' and I was like 'OH SHIT SORRY SORRY SRYSRYSRY'. Embarrassing.

And for the first time I went onto a dance floor! Hmm I have to say I really don't like it. It's kinda gross. Again, being the pseudo-clean freak that I am, the smell of rotting sweat rebounding off bodies just completely puts me off. I really mean it when I say its fucking smelly. Some of these delegates clearly did not have the consideration to bathe before coming.

Anyway, maybe its because Im still hormonally sterile, but I just don't get high from seeing clumps of bodies grinding on the dance floor. It looked...well....wet, squishy and retarded. How do you go crazy like that even when you are not intoxicated?!?!?! Oh well if you have completely differing ideas from me, feel free to discount my opinions. After all, I reiterate that my primal animal lies undiscovered.

Yet, that night was a night of reckoning. As ANG WEI LIP experienced REBIRTH ON TEH DANCE FLOOR. From the angstymuggeractcooldelegate that everyone knows, I announce that this boy is in teh BIG LEAGUE NOW!

So like duh we entered. Then like to our amazement suddenly LIPPO WANTS TO KLUB! He must be sensing teh hot vibe






And so....lip enters the fray as a green noob.
Ungroovy, stiff as a nail
. Urgh uncool.




















TWENTY HOT MINUTES LATER

















OH MAN CHECK OUT TEH DOPE EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE MAN. TOP BUTTON DOWN, DOING HIS THING!





HOLY MOLY FROM NAIVE NOOBIE TO KLUBBER KING OF COOL. LIPPO MOJO SIA. BOSSMAN IN HOUSE PLX.

Anyway, away from the action Aditi so got a toe cramp on the dancefloor. But it wasn't from dancing. It was just...a random toe cramp. Boooooo Aditi!

Anyway today was plenary, which means like the delegates weren't separated into committees, and everyone just slacked in the auditorium while resos were discussed. Lip manhandled the US delegate btw. Wicked sick sia. Lip's like bragging his ass off so indulge him at your own discretion. Well, the delegates got real rowdy later on and the directors were losing control at the later stages. It all ended with the president of the Assembly flaunting his piano-playing skills with a jazz number that blew the audience away and boosted his ego by like 1983902108 times. I personally cannot believe he is so imba as to be a MUN overlord and a jazz god concurrently.

Ah it wouldnt be fair to lip if I owned him and not myself. I look pretty gaylord in this photo

























Anyways my TV has gone wonky, so me parents gonna buy a new one. Since our TV's are supposed to last like 5, 6 years each at least, obviously we need to buy a nice flat-screen to last that long. But thats bloody pricey! My parents are very tolerant of buying small things, but when it comes to lub-big expensive ones they can discuss for days and days. Somemore they are donating a load of money to church building fund so like that makes matters even tighter and more anal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home