Tuesday, December 05, 2006

PECKPOST

Well I'm a little tired. Went to the gym in the morning, ran a commendable 2.4 timing (like best in 2 years !!!!). After that I went for a swim in the pool, and for like the umpteenth time I went into the pool with my specs on -_-. So there I was, bobbing around like some noob, looking really unflattering.

Anyway while I was swimming I noticed a water aerobics class at the side. I somehow found it....redundant. I mean if you are talking about physiotherapy its perfectly understandable. But these are like tubby tai tais twirling around in the water to tribal dance music, and honestly it looks a little unproductive. You certainly can trick yourself into thinking its exercise, but truth is its just the water moving you along. In the end you burn like.... 000.0005 calories? And look just as unfit as you were an hour ago. Duno maybe it has placebo effect.

Anyway enough of random gripes with the world. I was enjoying meself at the clubhouse, sippin my juice. Just chillin.







Carrot and Orange Juice ftw plx




















If you look closely you can see the aerobics instructor dude who earns hundreds for nothing. I could be a water aerobics instructor




Anyway on to the serious stuff. I GOT STUNG BY A BEE! I was taking a leisurely walk home lalala when some buzzing thing landed on me head. I was like WTF gedoff you shit and then this bee went to sting my finger. Stupid crapper. I don't eat yur honey I dont eff with your flowers and still you own me.

Well to put it humorously, bee stings....sting (HA!). But to be honest it only hurt a bit. Maybe the poison was neutralized by a layer of fat or sth, or it was an adolescent bee. Totally uneconomical. If it hadnt stung me I wouldnt be poisoned and it wouldn't have died and there'd be a pareto improvement.

Pictures aren't that good because my camera can't take close ups.










Can see the sting there












Lousy closeup










Small but potent











Anyway after all that commotion I went to Holland V to eat lunch with cher. Yes I found out her life is currently quite boring, and that she is an even cleaner freak than me. She doesn't swim coz shes scared of sharing the same water as other people. Nubbie nubcaeke sia! And I found out her brother is turning into a taekwondo monster who throws tables at people. And that he digs classy movies like TOM YUM GOONG. And she also gave me chocolate ^^. Will eat during match later and update on whether it tastes nice or not. Oh well it's nice to catch up with friends during the hols.

Oh well TV got delayed, will update tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home