Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Woo second post of the night? Sorry just gotta angst

Princess Hours has my mother under its/her thumb. Like now when shes watching the tv episode she'll majorly dao me, which irritates me. Then first she pesters my ass off to get her youtube videos, then once I perform my pawn duties, she angsts at me and makes me shift com. Not worth it. Today the internet connection wasnt working too well and the downloads werent coming through. You could see her princess hours withdrawal. Begging me for more downloads, watching reruns, the works. Tsk, no sympathy indeed. And if you noticed, she watches the TV series and the youtube video, which means shes watching the bloody thing TWO TIMES. BAH

Anyway just posting up 2 videos by brit band The Feeling. Very catchy. I like em!

As everybody says, Never be Lonely sounds average till the dude sings Bbbbbbbbb-baby!


Another one of their more prominent songs - Sewn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home