Sunday, November 12, 2006

My mother has just scared me shitless by watching an estimated 8 hours of princess hours in one night. ONE FREIGGIN NIGHT. Insane woman lah. I never thought the rate of my youtube downloading would be outstripped by her rate of watching but she has accomplished the unthinkable.

Its 3.30 am now and the krazywoman just finished watching her fill.

So like over the past 2 days ive been downloading 10 min segments of youtube of princess hours. Enough for 8 episodes = 8+ hours. This is not like the tv one which is essentially about 40 minutes. The original segments are damn solid long.

So I thought I'd give my mum a preview to kill time while I was in church today. So

550 pm- 7 pm. She watched ( i count that as night too, because thats when night falls ^^)

Then what transpired was truly mindblowing.

8.30 pm - 1.30 am Watch ass off

1.30 am - 1.45 am - Eat goodies she bought in HK

1.45 am - 3.30 am Watch ass off while on sugar rush.

8 hrs. Damn shes turned into an obssessive fangurl.

For posterity's sake, I snapped a shot of this momentous moment of degeneration. The radical smile says it all.

















Nay, but this dotage has surely overflowed the measure


On another completely unrelated note, Ive got an impending feeling that I have been going for only 3/4 of the church service every week. I always thought the youth service was 6-7.30pm, but of late my better logic has been telling me its longer than that. Well usually I walk out at 7.30 because I expect them to start the altar call in 3 min and Im not interested. Unwise sia. I decided to stay the course today and sure enough it ended at 8 pm. And this unintended ponning has been happening for the past 2 months. Doh no wonder Im always the only dude waiting in the carpark. Big dude in the sky cant be that happy either I would think :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home