Wednesday, November 08, 2006

PECKPOST

Yo peeps my parents went to Hongkong for a conference. Will be back in 3 days or sth. They said they'd try to sneak a baked goose or a duck. But seriously how easy is it to sneak a goose or duck -_-.

Anyway today I skipped 550 times. Literally skipping my ass off man. Haha numbed legs numbed ass. 550 is pretty pathetic though. My toes got whooped by the plastic rope, freaking painful.

I dont know if you people watch top 10 things for david letterman show. I used to be a massive fan. Absolutely weirdest things that are so frickin funny. Here its "the top 10 things that sound creepy when said by john malkovich". Ive a feeling you'd be more wthbbq then tickled lol.



And this one is just plain funny. Napoleon dynamite self-destructs on letterman



NOW KNOW HOW TO HOST YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home