Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hello people, it has been quite a fun day so far. In the morning I went to school for econs and physical geog revision class. Both were ok I guess. The highlight really was mizz laws rofl mess-up.

Well to set the scene, just about 1, 2 days ago I found out from Dee that bicultural trip had been cancelled. Apparently the mosquitoes are raging hell on dehli and excreting the dengue virus in every orifice they find or create. I am disappointed, but at the same time I dont have so much pressure from my parents concerning the amt of time I have to study -.- . So yeah you definitely cannot consider my situation dire in the light of dee's fix, where she abandoned ppp attachment to to go for bicultural. That must really suck for her :/

So anyway mizz law was finishing with her 1337 geomo mindmaps. Then she asked me if I had done the holiday questions she had assigned me. Well my reply was an honest no. Then she started angsting about how I had India trip......

Me: Ah ya mizz law India trip cancelled

MizzLaw: Huh? Why cancelled

Me: Ah ya mam the dehli public sch very anal coz got mozzies destroying people over there

MizzLaw: Huh what are mozzies. Muslims ah?

Me, smoot brenda: O.0 o.O O.o massive -wthwthwthwthwthwhtth-

Lol that is soo how you wrongfully malign muslims.

Kinda funny. Funnier if you were there.

Anyway in the afternoon went to bugis junction to shop with weilip smoot and brenda. Cher and Tanneh pangseh us :| The shopping was ok, but the company was great. Lip was being a real funny tard and the girls were really sporting about our nonsense, and that made it real fun. Actually shopping aint that bad, especially if its a new place and there are all sorts of crappy clothes around to make jibes at. Haha the best shopping I did was buying bubble solution from watsons (which my dogs didnt like - the bubbles, that is) and the rest was like holding weilips bag while he changed like 197893249023 times to see if he like looked gay in long-sleeved shirts. Friggin selective. Still, all was futile, he bought nothing cept cranberry body scrub for his mom :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home