Saturday, November 11, 2006

Yo people. My parents just came back from HongKong. And THEY BOUGHT TWO DUCKS. WOOOOOOOOOOO! That made me really happy. These Hong Kong ducks are juicy, tender, tastefully fatty and tantalizingly SCRUMPTIOUS. OOOOOH LALALALALALALLLALALA. THIS IS WHAT HEAVEN IS MADE OF.

Heres my good friend. The Duck.


















Let not Maria's devious smile belie her destructive nature


















Holy crapper she decapitated it. Taking it apart with relish somemore.



















More duck camwhoring pls.


















And I was actually pleasantly surprised when my mum brought out these soccer figurines she bought over there. She said " I remember your adriano". Thx I do appreciate these little things you remember.


















Well Adriano doesnt quite look the right shade of brown, but figo looks pretty spot on. And no inter shorts are not gay blue. But nevertheless its the thought that counts.



















Anyway on a completely separate note, PW is over. I've had a really good time with my groupmates. We were perhaps not as over-the-top (in a really good way) as smoots group, but it was a group that was very well balanced out, and towards the end I was really enjoying myself. From Teas absolutely shameless jokes to chers very bubbly enthusiasm to els wise thoughtful brooding to onyees motherly authority to annliangs weirdass funny stiffness (along with occasional slips of the primal animal within :] ).....at the end everyone just seemed to play off each other nicely. Hmm actually I fear I could get more distant from these people without pw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home