Friday, October 12, 2007

PECKPOST

Hello. More pictures of teh touch. While I must say the touch interface is exceedingly cool, getting used to it takes time, especially coz my finger is huge. And it's not quite as revolutionary in style as the wheel. My only other minor gripe is that you can't go backwards in some cases with the touch interface. For example, to go to the main menu you gotta press a button, rather than swivel your finger. Other than that I'm very happy with the product :). Oh yeah my mum bought a protective cover for it. I thought black would be a natural choice, but she chose white -_-

Here is the main menu


When I used flash to take 


Song list


Youtube



Ah. I just had oxtail for dinner. Lovely stuff. And I got more food in teh house. Me mum bought mark and spencer biskits, and krispy kremes soon coz my dad is in some dental conference in hawaii. Yeah damn I find dentists and hawaii incongruous as well. 

Here is a famous levi commercial done by michael gondry that has garnered the most advertising awards in history. The concept is brilliant for a commercial. Uh..but it doesn't beat cheers beer. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home