Monday, October 08, 2007

PECKPOST

Man I hate these daily lectures. Necessary but ever so disruptive to my day as well. Ah nevermind. I spent quite a bit of time on my personal statement, and I must say having a 133337 older sister really helps :). It's well, comforting to know that someone will tell you to your face that this part is teh shitzz or holymoly that bit is omfg bad and emo. Having her vet my stuff really takes the verbosity and pretentiousness out of it. And boy does she lead a rock and roll lifestyle. She partehed, slept at 2.30, woke up at 7 and then helped me with editing. The girl knows no bounds -_-. Ah at least she doesn't do drugs.

Ok cute/funny pictures. Got tons of interesting stuff in my folder from digg and hemmy. 

I am lieking cute puppies very much  




Funny pictures that are totally timeless





This last one is unfreaking-believable. wtfbbq? The novelty value must be through the roof, but ya know that's still pretty shameless. It can't be that safe either. Sex is bound to get wild sometime. 
 
   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home