Sunday, October 07, 2007

PECKPOST

Hello. Memum placed the deposit for the ipod touch today. I think it's coming in a week. Yeah so I'm quite stoked about it. Yeah we also got complementary headphones. They are really clunky and big so I thought they'd be better to use with my com. My old headphones were absolutely shitty because the volume kept getting soft on its own. These are a really big improvement but they are really big. I think most people don't use headphones but to me, they are absolutely essential because more often than not, you don't want people knowing you are on youtube..or gaming..or watching a p2p match do you. Underrated device. 

And I'm trying to do my personal statement for Mrs. T. I gotta say I absolutely suck at this kind of thing and I take super long. Seriously sometimes I just feel like shooting myself. It's worse than math. How do I not sound waffly and unpretentious and still sound a bit intellectual.  

K this is a video of marco materazzi's worse 5 fouls. I think I've seen more vicious ones from him, but these are pretty bad. Check out 1.30 when he kneed shevchenko in the balls. ooh dang.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home