Thursday, October 11, 2007

PECKPOST

Hi people. Sry kwt no great pictures at the moment. Was trying to sync songs with my ipod so I have't had time to experiment a bit. I have some pictures of the ipod touch itself, but not the interface. It feels very sleek and nice, but also very delicate. I have to get a protector. These things have a reputation for scratching.

Teh packaging


Why Macy Gray? I don't quite know. Her music is probably worth less than the cardboard



The interior is pretty damn stylish. WOOT THERE IT IS




I touch teh touch. 


It's sexy slim

MORE LATER ZSOMOMGOG. 1400 songs DONE. I've no idea why I have so many redundant songs. Whos this Nob Uermatsu dude and why do I have 25 songs from him -_-. Oh yeah it was from yao n sians ipod that I ripped. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home