Tuesday, August 28, 2007

PECKPOST

Hello the prelims have started and I've been preparing for h3 so the blog hasn't really been updated (aka lip is lazy). Well monday was a mixed day. GP was ok I guess. I didn't write a great essay but it was alright. Then I got my ass kicked for econs essay which was quite a bummer. Lip cursed me to screw up, and I would like to think that was the cause of my low mark, rather than that of my true potential lolol. Ah whatever the essay question was screwed up anyways I refuse to believe stuff like that can come out for the prelims! I refuse!
And today was H3. I got pwned in the case study, but other than that it was a big weight off my shoulders. Came home and took a 3 hour nap because I was so drained. 
But before I took a nap lo and behold THERE WUZ A MONKEY IN GARDEN WTFBBQ. Recently my house has been undergoing a mini-renovation and so theres a scaffolding and everything. And then I noticed the monkey on the it and was stunned outta my wits. How! Wtf from where!
stealth monkey outside teh window

Monkey scratching ass at me. Why...you little bast..WHAT IMPUDENCE!! 
Monkey examining other parts of his/her/its body.  
Wth did my maid just give it some bananas...or did my maid just give it some bananas. Not cool. 
Complacent freeloader zzz
  

And I tell ya this hasnt been the first time that weird animals have entered. I remember doing a post on some king-fisher wannabe entering the lan pei pond to catch fish. Yeah later on we released it to botanic gardens but it kept flying back to catch fish. Beautiful stuff (unless you own the fish I guess. My dad was livid) to see it swoop in for fish. Now we got a net over the pond which of course begs the question: Why have a pond in a first place? I never liked it anyway. It's filled with algae, so murky you can scarcely see the fish, and frankly its probably the root of the noisy frog problem we have. Those critters burp and groan at night like no animal can. I'd prefer to change it into a small pool so I can push the dogs in when i feel like imposing my suffering on other creatures. 




And perhaps the most bizarre animals I have seen so far came on sunday. I shit you not, but 2 large, white macaw-like birds entered my garden and perched on the papaya tree eating up our papayas. The birds were the size of parrots and were snow-white. I was like holy freaking mother cow because the whole scene was freaking weird and surreal. It was like literally 2 lovebirds feasting on the fruits of passion. Awesome stuff. I would have taken a photo if not for my camera battery screwing up as usual and my ama shouting at the birds and scaring them away. Hmm lovely/weird small things in life. 

Off to math then. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home