Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hello Hello back from interact camp. It was OK imo. I think the war games could have gone better, and I could have gotten closer to my grp, but hey its over. I'm shagged.

Yeah and nightwalk was actually quite fun. Xy and I set up a chair throwing station at the library to scare ppl. Zz turns out its not such a good place to destroy property - 3 security cameras. But hell we threw chairs anyway and completely crippled one. I'm actually really scared of ghosts, and being alone in the dark, so I was frequently freaking myself out. Xy on the other hand has probably rationalised ghosts so he wasn't that scared.

This morning was captains ball game. Some J2s played some frisbee and lip raped my in-grown toenail by hitting my toe headon with the frisbee.

I was really tired. After I had gotten home and bathed, I fell asleep at the com. Yeah then I just conked out from 4-7 pm. Bah I'm tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home