Sunday, February 04, 2007

PECKPOST

Well humanz party was today, and the party itself was actually decent imo. Went down in the afternoon to help smood tanneh cher lip and jingsong do up the place. Haha balloon rubber is some tasty shit. I also resumed my experienced role as 1337 masking tape tearer. Many kudos to the girls and lip for putting up the streamers because it must have seriously owned their neckbone structure, plus the dozens of birds nests in the ceiling must have been pretty distracting. And btw just coz the party's decent doesn't mean the decor was decent. The decor was freaking godly pretty.

Surprise surprise the world can be so unpredictable. 1as class item didn't quite live up to expectations, while 1bs and 13as actually did quite well. The reception to 13as performance thoroughly exceeded my expectations actually, because mr. p and s were pretty impressed, plus we got quite a lotta laughs from the j2 batch (j1s didnt get the inside jokes, too bad).

Well after that we met up with our junior class, which was okaayy. I am positively sure that the j1 girl that sat next to me thinks I'm a freak, probably because of an over-the-top response I gave. Like zhaomeng said she could do flower tongue, which is some creepy distortion of tongue muscles and I was like AHHH WHATUF and that girl next to me gave me a funny look and asked me whats so special about it. Diao pwnt -__-. Anyway I shan't mention her name here because girls these days blogsurf half their lives. I actually had met her somewhere before, but she didn't rmb. Two weeks back Lip and I had brutally interviewed her for interact. I was gonna say that before it dawned on me that....she didnt make it, so I quickly cut myself off.

Anyway it was a real letoff to end the party on a low note. If the asswipe who took the phone is from humans, then he/she really must have balls because it is essentially courting death. If he/she is found, much much pain awaits. We'll have a humans salvaging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home