Sunday, November 18, 2007

PECKPOST

Gosh I've really let my email inbox run wild for a while. 530 unread messages. Not coz I care about all of them, but I realised that I missed out about 4 or 5 emails from my sis. Bleargh. I also got a really sweet hallmark e-card from her and a really nice message. Btw if you don't know about hallmark's free e-cards they are probably the best you'll find anywhere on the net. Especially hoops and yoyo, which you can find here. It's like a comic cartoon duo that tugs at your heart-strings in an awesomely cute way. Check out I Love You! under Friendship and Love to see what I mean. Or check out I Don't Care Friday here to LOL. Sometimes I get the exact same feeling that Friday is the day to while away in retardom.

And recently I told you my dad went to hawaii. My sis actually met him there. Here are some of the photos. Why do I show photos of other people's lives? Because I don't have one. -sniffle-

It's a bit of a cliche to say that the grass is always greener on the other side, but does the sun in hawaii not kick the sun in singapore's ass?

Mmm. Beach. 

Woah my sis looks like a real surfer girl. Methinks her toenail has more cool than me. 


roflcaeke my dad looks a little frazzled dazzled here. I don't think he has quite grasped the mechanics of using a digicam and therefore feels the need to slant his head to meet the angle of the camera. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home