Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hello. I just watched the last 10 minutes of the Arsenal Man U game while I was eating something. Riveting stuff. As a neutral observer it was really great to watch. When gallas scored in injury time I was like hotdamn!

Anyway here's a humorous video. What happens when samurai attack the world's fastest speed walker. Does he walk or run?



I must say I've always found speed walking kinda weird. It's like...a redundant sport. Why walk when one can run. And it looks absolutely peculiar, like duck wadling. The first time I saw it I was like LO....WTF? Then again I've seen lamer sports. Like stacking. What's stacking? Well it's literally stacking a bunch of cups -_________________________-.










































Yeah I got to know about it by watching the world stacking championships on espn. The dude was like "I was into drugs....stacking saved my life....." o.0 And another 10 year old kid was like "I practise 5 hours a day everyday". Lol holy moly.

Anyway funny picture. HIDING DIRTY STUFF. LMAO HORSES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home