Wednesday, October 03, 2007

PECKPOST

Hello. Life's been dreary and all. Been doing lots of math these past few days. H3 grade was pretty ok. I think I was quite fortunate because I did really badly for the drq and for the essay we've gotten back so far I didn't have a thesis (instead I had a essay long antithesis) but I got a really decent mark. So thank god I guess. School's ending soon and I'm sort of grateful for that. I mean apart from the fun trash talking with friends, lessons have become a real drag. In fact I don't know how it would be bearable without all the awesome random humour and 1337 suanning.

Anyway lately there have been tons of cool mainstream songs being released in the US and UK so that's great because I really love to check them out and watch the videos. Ok off now. Ah Strawberries and cream later for supper. Mmmm yum. Well actually it's the cream+sugar I'm looking forward to. Strawberries are so overrated.

Well recently if you've been following the news Mahmoud Ahmadinejad recently held a speech at Columbia Uni and infamously said that there were no gays in Iran. SNL made an awesome parody of the entire matter with this song/rap by Andy Samberg and ADAM LEVINE FROM M5. Yeah Samberg is the dude that wrote Lazy Sunday and Dick in a Box. If you know the context of the matter, ITS FREAKING FUNNY ZOMGBBQWTF

Iran So Far (EDIT: put a new link coz old one was taken down)


And this is a really nice song to brighten up your day or night. It totally grew on me after a bit

Bubbly by Colbie Caillat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home