Monday, July 30, 2007

PIESPIESPIES!

APPLE!

Slicing the dam apple!


Calorie +1


I think you kinda add in honey too -_-


b4 oven!


Hotdamn golden crust. Oohlalala



cream +pie ftw


Blueberry Pie!

I dono why the hell you add flour to blueberries but hey ho


b4 oven



Man this is some exciting deja vu. Golden Pastry ONCE MORE!






Well to be honest, I think the fillings of the pies both times have not been up to standard (or at least not up to the pastry's standard). For the apple pie, the apple was too sweet because we put too much honey. For the blueberry pie, the blueberry filling just tasted pretty sucky period. I think its because of the added flour, and because we didnt put in enough tinned syrup. Bluberries from a tin are awesome, but baked bluberries are kinda overrated. 

Well wally and I watched simpsons on friday. It was funny, subversive and totally retarded in a typical simpsons way. At the end my brain was frying from overload even though it was only 1.5 hours long. The start is hilarious, slightly dry in the middle because of the plot, and the end was really good stuff. Flanders is absolutely superb, breakout star imo. But I must caution that the enjoyment of the flick in my opinion, depends on the audience. For example, if the audience is damn guailan and starts laughing at everything its gonna be a good time but if the audience is kinda mild and reticent you're gonna end up smiling a lot more than laughing because subversive humour doesn't really get a hell lot of laughs for most people. Like when I watch simpsons on tv I don't really laugh but I'm still bloody amused. So I think you need a certain amount of frivolity in the audience to push the laughter bar before you actually started to LMAOROFLBBQ. Anyway rotten tomatoes has given it a stunning 88 percent from over a 100 nation wide reviews and that is truly superb for a 2d animated comedy.    

And here's ironman footage from comic-con. I really like robert downey jnr's acting and a flying man in iron with flamethrowers? It can't get more badass than that





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home