Thursday, May 03, 2007

PECKPOSt

Well I always like thursdays. It's short and it's more relaxed than other days of the week. In the afternoon the h3 people had to wait for the lecture on game theory. Some other people were in class too, like adidi. Yeah it was nice to sit around for a bit.

On to the lecture. It was terrible. The professor from china had an incomprehensible accent and a real knack for long-windedness. Irresistible really. When he said ten million rayner thought he said ten women and when he said play scissors (in scissors-paper stone) I thought he said play jesus. Yeah I think the first half of the lecture was pretty much the worst lecture I have ever, and I mean ever, listened to. The second half was a bit better because we could read the ppt slides instead of listen to him. He went into some very technical stuff about cooperative theory. Mathematical diagrams and all. Didn't have the fortitude to absorb it all. But anyways kwt was sitting next to me and he was cracking me up during the first half. Every single crap he said or wrote sent me into giggles. Funnyman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home