Wednesday, May 09, 2007

PECKPOST

Yoyo. Today was a slack day. Humanz civics by some hippie poet entertainer dude and his Brit-Indian guru sidekick was uproariously funny. Yeah the dude coerced lots of people into doing funny actions and sounds, and his suanning was 1337. And yeah his jokes are good too, not the type to fall flat.

After that had Faustus movie, which was pretty good save for the cheesy horror props. Like 20 fake skeletons surrounding Richard Burton =.=. And I gotta say back in the day, Lizzie Taylor was a real chiobu but boy is she a screen whore as well. Obviously she, or the director decided to milk her chio-ness for all it was worth and thus, at every juncture meant to arouse Faustus' lust, we see the same homogenous chiobu Lizzie.

Well in the afternoon I had consultation with klubber teo and then went to watch the big rugby match against ACJC at homeground. Well it was a pretty tight game, and I daresay that if RJ hadn't capitalised on early AC nerves to score a try in the first minute, it would have been a tenser match, and AC might have edged it. I was actually slightly more impressed by the visitors, because they constantly put RJ on the backfoot in the second half, and threatened to score. But anyways some of the RJ players put up some cracking defensive performances. Yeah I was sitting with sian and yao the twinnies of doom, and they tied knots in me shoelaces and called me fat -.- , but anyway its funny to talk shit with them. Now if any of you had noticed the RJ coach is this welshman who is MAN BIG. Like he's twice as wide as I am, and probably weights 200 kg or sth. Yeah a welsh sumo or sth. Haha twinnies and I were talking bout him.

Me: Hey man check out the RJ rugby coach hes MAN BIG
Sian: He got 2 boobs.

-pause-

Sian: And he got 2 boobs on those 2 boobs
All: WTFROFL

Omg if you saw the rugby coach you'd totally get the context of this crass joke. I loled for a minute flat. Offensive joke ftw.

P.S sorrie if yur offended. Blame sian not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home