Friday, April 06, 2007

lippost

yup since today was a holiday i did some work and got distracted for awhile reading cnc 3 shit and playing gdi missions. im now in cairo trying to destroy a nod tiberium device thing. how cool is that. nyapped a little online then went to simlim to get my dvd drive!!! yay only 49 bucks now i can play cnc 3 on my comm instead of my mums.

went to ember hotel for my mums birthday treat food was REALLY good i ate:
1) seared scallops wrapped in crispy bacon with some greens i gave my dad (i gave him a scallop too, there were only 3)
2) US chargrilled beef tenderloin with merlot sauce and truffle jus (lol jus i sound classy)
3) Heart of darkness with homemade vanilla bean icecream (er its not just vanilla its vanilla BEAN WTF???)
4) some funny cocktail i cant remember what

yay. my dvd drive works now i am a genius though my cd drive doesnt work anymore :< o hwell my dvd drive can do anything that a cd drive can do so im happy. i can play cnc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM BOOM GDI UPERBPOWNAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home