Tuesday, January 30, 2007

PECKPOST

Today was actually a pretty slack day. 2 teachers were down with the flu. But you know, no matter what lessons I have, at the end I still feel tired. Its always the same outcome of fatigue and lethargy that plagues me when I reach home. It's the kind of lethargy that makes me want to dao my parents and just be alone with the computer or the tv. Kinda tragic really.

And unfortunately, it turns out my sister did tear her acl. The earlier post I did on it doesn't seem too amusing now, because owning your acl is a really serious injury. Its become something like folklore in my family circles now that when my sis first tore her acl the doctor said the only sport she could play was chess. Teh blunt but also teh truth. Hmm this time she tore her left acl. I wonder which would have been worse: if she had torn her left or retore her right. Both have their crappy implications. Anyway heres wishing charmainepeckthesmartnoob quick recovery and more common sense not to try skiing down intermediate slopes on one's second try. Doh its intermediate for a reason, and the noob had just seen snowflakes for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home