Thursday, January 25, 2007

PECKRAGGGGE

Well my relatives from down under are staying with us while on holiday, and its really too bad that both my young, immature cousins choose to remain in the house all day monopolizing the coms. It's a little annoying because every time I need the net I need to get one of them to quit that rakion shit. Anyway one's a girl the other's a boy. She's ok, he's an ass. I always thought he was a little prickish when he was young and from the vibes I'm getting he's well on his way to becoming a full-blooded prick. Yesterday I needed the com at like 11 and his mum called him in to brush his teeth, and since the com was free (ie at desktop mode) I decided to use it. Now when the dude comes out he starts wangsting (wanking + angsting) a bit that I took his com and that downright pisses me off. Fuck off asshole just let me research fucking primate cities because I actually go to school.

And what really put me off today was when at 8.15 pm, when they (relatives) had all gone out for dinner that the aircon in their bedroom was still on. Like oh golly this afternoon I checked and it was also on. My bad I thought they (cousins) were still gonna use it to nap or sth so I promptly forgot about asking them whether that was actually the case and I went off to read some sloman. 8pm and the things still on? Wtf? It dawned on me that they (relatives) DONT switch off aircons. That means its been on for.....34 hours? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on you too asswipes. I'm checking EVERYTIME NOW.


PS I'm sorry it's profanity-laden, but I feel rather indifferent tonight :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home