Monday, January 22, 2007

PECKPOST

I'm kinda tired and angsty really. Been having a really severe sore throat all day, and its really killing me. It's the kind of throat which hurts like some man whenever you swallow. Yeah it was hurting to the point that I was tearing a bit. Been poppin strepsils like m&n s, also took some medicine to no avail. I rather like talking to my classmates but today was pretty much a nono. Gah now I'm sipping like a gallon of carrot and orange juice because its supposed to be good for sore throat

And then today was h3, which was extremely boring. Case study pwns my ass pls. Plus today was Mr. B's lesson so we effectively had a hypercombo finish of boredom :/

And then memum fetched me late because my dad had to abandon his patient for some noob bigshot who very courteously didnt make appointment. So memum had to assume his patient and then eventually fetched me 50 min late. I was sulking/stoning at the front porch with my tua SAT book in my arms coz I got sick of reading it after a bit.

Anyway turns out my daredevil sister went to screw her body up again. Told us she was going Lake Tahoe so obviously we all thought it was a freaking lake. But noooo, lake tahoe is also a freaking ski resort wtf? Memum actually thought she was going canoeing -_-. Turns out that nub decided to try skiing on teh tahoe slopes or wadever its called. Now personally for me it doesnt make sense for her to be skiing because skiing relies alot on the knees to bend and change direction (at least from what I see on tv) and this nub basically tore her right anterior cruciate ligament a few years back aka had competitive career ending injury. Regardless of whether its reconstructed or not, skiing could very well retear it. Turns out there was good and bad news. Good news - right acl held strong. Bad news - left knee ligament tore. WTFBBQNOOB. NOW SHE CANT WALK WTH. ZZ. Shes going in for scan. Let's hope its not the left acl if not this shenoob is PWNED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home