Friday, January 19, 2007

PECKPOST

saw loser blows so bad. How...how can I articulate it....I need courage to recount this. It didnt matter that I have a bias against punk pop, because they weren't playing punk pop. No what they were playing isn't even music. The static of the guitars, the sharply untuned vocals, the pounding out-of-control drums. It was a cacophony of things that insult your eardrums, that degrade human audibility. I am scarred, I am enlightened. Ahh the bark of my dogs is bliss, the croak of the garden frog a sonata to the troubled mind, the squeak of the whiteboard marker a sooth to the senses. One must hear what god has forsaken before one can see the beauty in his variety.

Lyrics? What lyrics. Any of those was pretty much lost in translation. Yeah of course we left early duh. But not before we laughed our asses off feigning excitement, appreciating the trash metal and watching the steady stream of departures from the hall. It was sorry. Gosh I'm being so harsh today but it was truly the worst concert I had ever attended. Nothing tops it. Not even the differents.

Edit: Actually i duno why my language today is so anal and psuedo-cheem. They suck thassall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home