Friday, December 29, 2006

Well two days ago kwt came over in a futile attempt to upgrade my uncles com. Once again if you game or if you are buying a computer for the long term, do not ever, ever endorse dell because upgrading is an absolute horror. They modify their parts, give you unique ram that is hard to find, basically anything to make you come begging at dells doorstep to buy their own produce. And they jack up their prices. Anyways thx kwt for being so nice as to come over on boxing day.

Well then we went out for dinner. Kwt came along since his parents are freezing their asses off in shanghai. My cousin apparently had promised to treat the whole family to dinner in the event that he got promoted. In fact he got a double promotion this year, so yeah baby we got free dinner. We ended up to this fusion place called Taste Paradise. It's located in Mosque Street and my my I was really impressed by the quality of the food. It was sublime. They had all sorts of interesting gourmet dishes ranging from radish cake to foie gras to lamb to fish to crab bee hoon. One of the best meals I've had this year.








1337 flatfish



















Starters + mystical magic teapot with candle below.









One of the most awesome beehoons I have ever tasted in my life. God bless this bee hoon.








Half eaten pork rib. That was good too.















Succulent lamb





Mango icecream with mango puree and passionfruit for dessert. +brownie points for good service because they agreed to exchange the shitty almond pudding for this


Of course all of the above is not cheap, and its probably an annual thing for me. So if its your birthday or sth and you really want something special then go here.

Anyways I turned 17 today. It was a boring day. Woke up ate macs for lunch watched POTC 2 on dvd it was ok. Then played com. Went Marche for dinner. It was pretty decent, though they've moved to somewhere smaller in suntec city. Got some cash from parents and ama. Gosh 17 is a pretty yucky age. The age of impending doom both intellectually(as) and physically(ns), the age of supposed hormonal rage which in my case seems to be a little stunted, the last year before one is expected to grow up. Bah and in my case, the age of increased cynicism. Yeah wadever birthdays are getting boringder and boringder, save for the uber nice smses I have gotten from many ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home