Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hello. Well I watched a match this morning, where Inter beat Lazio 2-0 with 10 men so that was really really cool.

And anyway I have opened up the Marks and Spencer hamper and no crap even by my lofty standards its contents are really impressive. There's 1 box belgium chocolate, 1 box italian chocolate, 2 HUGE boxes of chocolate biscuits, 1 HUGE box of shortbread cookies, 1 box of florentines (some sorta italian cookie), and 1 box of liquor chocolates. So these will definitely stand me in good stead for this christmassy season.

Anyway my sis sent me christmas presents. Trying to be funny sia, gave me 2 pairs of boxer shorts with christmas prints =.= I was like wtf!?!! The first one has red and green stars and the second one has snowmen on it. Cute but impractical :/ Anyway I hear on the tagboard that I am obliged to give christmas presents to people so I'm like screwed big time because I'm a lazy fart and I haven't done anything.







Boxers with stars


Boxers with snowmen

Closeup




We also bought a beanbag from malaysia. I like it. You can read on it and take hour long naps. Here my mum plays bubble breaker on it.




















Just to end off, got 2 videos on the front pg of youtube.

Andy Mckee ownage guitar plx


Sleepy Spudgey. Dog is fugly but undeniably cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home