Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well you know, since weilip is like crapping around trying to pass his chinese, Ill just have to keep up the consistency and bear the name of happynooblet on my own.

Well today was an interesting day. After all the admin matters and meetings, I talked a bit with xy before going home for tuition. And I got some damn weird oldish taxi driver. First thing he said (after I told him where to go):

Taxi Uncle: Hey boy Ill bet with you. If I guess correct you pay double, if I guess wrong i charge you free. Ok boy? I bet with you

Me: -obviously perturbed-: Uh....huh..

Taxi Uncle: -drumroll- You are a foreigner

Me: -wtf?- No lah uncle Im not a foreigner

Taxi Uncle: Yes you are.

Me: -WTF?- Uncle Im not lah! How can I be a foreigner.

Taxi Uncle: Ah ya must be. You have some sort of slang when you talk.

Me: -stunned -____- ......... No lah uncle, Im really singaporean.


Wah lao do I really have "a slang" in the way I talk? I didnt say anything controversial to him like yo homie or something. Weird and uncalled for sia. And NO he didnt follow through on the free ride thing. Somemore later on he started angsting about rude international school students. Make my day man -_- . Boo.

Oh well the next thing that happened to me was rather embarrassing. Was having math tuition, when we took a toilet break. So I decided to take a lie on my bed to recuperate from like math trauma. Yes and then I fell asleep while my math teacher waited in the computer room for 15 min. Hot damn man she was most perplexed and bemused at the same time. Big gg. I got shamed man :/

Ah on to happier things. Went to The Line to eat with my parents and me ama. Very full now.


Homg whos dis good looking dude

























Let the degen begin



































































Smashed






















Lots of ppl say I look like my dad. I beg to
differ. His nose is huge and weirdly shaped. Mines pretty



Anyway just an overture to whats to come from lippo


INTER 4 AC 3 says:

you are good

o0lollolippo / i'm looking down, now that it's over reflecting on all of my mistakes says:
tmr

o0lollolippo / i'm looking down, now that it's over reflecting on all of my mistakes says:
im gonn

o0lollolippo / i'm looking down, now that it's over reflecting on all of my mistakes says:
asmash

o0lollolippo / i'm looking down, now that it's over reflecting on all of my mistakes says:
TROLL SMASH

Watch out guaigeekgirlz. Weilip the troll is lurking.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home