Saturday, November 04, 2006

Anyway today we went for some pw marathon in school. Took 5 freaking hours. And point is I still have problems with my speech which makes me stagnate at low EE. Now apparently I fluctuate too much between humorous and serious and I need to choose between either. She prefers serious, Tea says I should stay humorous, cher says I should be more sincere. WHAT DO I DO HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! CB PW! ITS ON MONDAY AND I STILL DONNO

Ok winching my ass off today. Totally being an angsty fag.

Hmm perhaps Im overestimating this troublesome indecision. Simply irritated that my style is not going down well with the teacher. Haizz today was just a really off day. Murphys law like kicked my ass. Hot comlab, queasy stomache (not smootmums fault, my greed), late night, tuition.

Hmm. Anyway smoots party was pretty good fun. Her haunted house is bloody scary and the cockroaches really got to me. And I fell in the drain. No I walked into a drain. Haha my f-bomb rippled the midnight air as I screeched in dismay. Apologies to people who were offended.

Actually Im not that angsty anymore. My angst doesnt last too long. Well only on occasions. Those are the days when I choke my dogs when they jump on me.

Woo I am rocking to "My Sharona" by the Knack. What an awesomely catchy 70s song. Badass! I insist that everyone youtubes it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home